Collecting data to inform direction, remove barriers, and make decisions.
Assessments are designed to collect data and offer new information to direct decision making. They are the foundation for preparing the right people for the right positions. They evaluate competencies, skills, and personality for current positions and succession planning.
Growth happens when we move leaders and organizations beyond their comfort zones. Assessments identify where we are in relationship to where we need to be by:
- Predicting Performance
- Variate Consulting Developing Leaders
- Providing Data for Organizational Decision Making
- Identifying Successes & Gaps in Team Effectiveness
- Variate Consulting Informing Hiring Decisions
- Crafting Dream Teams
- Variate Consulting Mapping Succession Planning
Leadership and Team Assessments Methodology
The Hogan Team Report helps you manage your business units by identifying the mix of individual psychological roles within each team, recognizing shared derailers, and revealing how shared values impact performance. The results of the report are provided to the team in a facilitated session or retreat meeting uniquely designed for the group and its goals.
We lead a powerful 360 processes where others fail because we:
- Engage the right people upfront
- Ask the most impactful questions during the process
- Deliver the results within the context of the job
- Develop a real action plan to implement the results
- Maximize strengths to get more impact
- Coach with accountability for competency development in growth areas